Thursday 5 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] cleaning up after C-Diff in the home

I have seen several posts over the past week regarding C-diff
infections and see lots of good advise given to treat the person. I
have had C-Diff late last year and advise I was given by my doctor at
the time was to clean every surface touched by the infected person
with bleach or something that will kill the bacteria/spores. I used
both bleach and onguard in a spray bottle and was fanatic about
cleaning at home and my office.

I was told the spores can live on surfaces for up to 90 days so the
sick person can easily be re-infected after treatment if there are any
spores hanging around. All clothes and bedding should also be washed
in very hot water with bleach or perhaps onguard would also work in
the wash?

This is one of the reasons it's so difficult to get rid of the
bacteria, it's so difficult to kill in the house. Keep in mind even
tooth brushes, hair brushes, phones, computer keyboards, ipods, game
controllers, etc should be disinfected...

Just my personal experience and how I was able to get rid of the
bacteria with a 10-day treatment and cleaning spree.

Roberta

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment