Thursday 5 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: cleaning up after C-Diff in the home

to clarify, I did not mix the bleach and onguard together. I put
bleach into water or used disinfecting wipes with clorox. The onguard
I put in a spray bottle with some water....

On Apr 5, 1:49 pm, RA <ralsw...@frontiernet.net> wrote:
> I have seen several posts over the past week regarding C-diff
> infections and see lots of good advise given to treat the person.   I
> have had C-Diff late last year and advise I was given by my doctor at
> the time was to clean every surface touched by the infected person
> with bleach or something that will kill the bacteria/spores.  I used
> both bleach and onguard in a spray bottle and was fanatic about
> cleaning at home and my office.
>
> I was told the spores can live on surfaces for up to 90 days so the
> sick person can easily be re-infected after treatment if there are any
> spores hanging around.   All clothes and bedding should also be washed
> in very hot water with bleach or perhaps onguard would also work in
> the wash?
>
> This is one of the reasons it's so difficult to get rid of the
> bacteria, it's so difficult to kill in the house.  Keep in mind even
> tooth brushes, hair brushes, phones, computer keyboards, ipods, game
> controllers, etc should be disinfected...
>
> Just my personal experience and how I was able to get rid of the
> bacteria with a 10-day treatment and cleaning spree.
>
> Roberta

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment