Wednesday 28 December 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: never ending cough

Keiffer is a great probiotic for kids. Dr. Hill recommended that for our son. You buy it in the refrigerator section at the grocery store

Sent from Samsung mobile

DoTerra9455@gmail.com wrote:

>D3 is in our LLV pack!
>
>On , Vanessa <vbdavis@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Thank you so much for your insight!! I live in San Diego. The cough
>
>> came on right after we traveled to Utah and back from the doterra
>
>> convention. Ever since then it has been constant. We keep her from
>
>> eating most dairy although she will have cheese now and then so I
>
>> suppose I need to be more rigorous with that. I am currently dealing
>
>> with a mold allergy as well. I should start diffusing Purify....I've
>
>> been diffusing Holiday Joy and On Guard as well and that seems to help
>
>> me. Can I get the vitamin D3 at Sprouts? or any whole food store?
>
>> Are their probiotics that kids can swallow?
>
>
>
>> Again, thank you thank you!!! I'm very confident when people ask me
>
>> questions and suggestions for oil usage but when it comes to my kids I
>
>> get insecure and desperate.
>
>
>
>> On Dec 27, 9:49 am, Sharon Hoehner detoxexp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> > I would eliminate all sugar, wheat and dairy and see if you can find a
>
>> > homeopathic mold remedy for her. Those coughs that don't go away in
>
>> > fall/winter are almost always from mold which causes candida. Probiotics
>
>> > are a must. Fresh made or unpasteurized sauerkraut would be helpful to
>
>> > eat. It's surprising but many kids really like it and it will really
>> help
>
>> > the immune system. Make sure there is no mold in the house. Perhaps
>
>> > diffuse Purify? Just an idea. Also massage her feet in the bronchial
>> area
>
>> > with the oils you were recommended (I would also add Aromatouch to make
>
>> > sure her spine is in alignment. We saw lots of kids like these in my
>
>> > ex-bosses practice (including my own!). They can generally tolerate all
>
>> > foods in summer but not fall-spring. Perhaps a Vitamin D3 deficiency?
>
>> > Try giving her 5000 or more IU's. Get the liquid, not the pills since
>> they
>
>> > are full of mag stearate and not good for a sick person (or healthy for
>
>> > that matter). Where do you live? I'm asking because of the weather to
>> see
>
>> > how moldy it is. If it freezes over the winter then mold is less likely.
>
>> >
>
>> >
>
>> >
>
>> >
>
>> >
>
>> >
>
>> >
>
>> >
>
>> >
>
>> > On Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 3:22 PM, Vanessa vbda...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> > > My 5 year old daughter has had a cough since October. It's the gurgly
>
>> > > cough with clear flem. Her lungs sound clear and she said she feels
>
>> > > fine but when we go places I feel very self conscious like people are
>
>> > > afraid they're going to "catch something" from her. I've been
>
>> > > aggressive with the oils and recently had her muscle tested by a nucca
>
>> > > chiropractor. I brought all my oils (and I have a lot!) and she
>
>> > > showed to benefit from Frankincense, Slim and Sassy, and Deep Blue on
>
>> > > her chest. Go figure. At any rate....it's still there and I am
>
>> > > probably going to take her in to the pediatrician but I fear they're
>
>> > > just going to send me home with a script for a steroid or something
>
>> > > that I won't be thrilled about but it's really time to get rid of this
>
>> > > thing. Any thoughts? I wish she could swallow a capsule as I would
>
>> > > be getting more into her. I've also diffused Breathe and Lime all
>
>> > > night in her room with no benefit.
>
>> >
>
>> > > I love the oils and they are amazing but this one is not budging with
>
>> > > the use of the oils.
>
>> >
>
>> > > Thanks in advance for any advice.
>
>> >
>
>> > > --
>
>> > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>
>> > > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
>
>> > > To post to this group, send email to
>> everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>
>> > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>
>> > > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>
>> > > For more options, visit this group at
>
>> > >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
>> >
>
>> > --
>
>> > Sharon Hoehner
>
>> > *
>
>> > "As close to the 'magic bullet' as you are going to get."-* Frank
>> Chaviano,
>
>> > Ph.D. International Public Health Pandemic Consultant speaking of Chaga.
>
>> > Seewww.chagaholic.com for more details.
>
>> >
>
>> > Most effective & safest mercury chelator:www.zeolitepro.com
>
>> >
>
>> > *(604) 905-9240* Pacific Time
>
>
>
>> --
>
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>
>> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
>
>> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>
>> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>
>> For more options, visit this group at
>
>> http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
>--
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
>To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>For more options, visit this group at
>http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment