Tuesday 27 December 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: January product of the month

I schedule my order to ship every month on the 5th. As soon as I hear
the specials, I go in, change my order and have it ship the next day.
Then if I don't hear until late I still get the complete benefit. I
never want to miss a frankincense or immortelle!
gin
On 12/27/2011 6:22 PM, Jeanette Tucker wrote:
> It's the 1st of the month! I had to change my autoship from 1st to 3rd so
> that I have time to take advantage of the offer.
>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment