Wednesday 28 December 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Ethnic hair

Hi I have ethnic hair. I have locks, I have used the melaluca on my scalp. I have mix water lavender oil and a organic jojoba condtioner as a moisterizing spray. I love the lavender. Sometimes I mix with the cocnut oil and use it. Nice smell moisterizes and shine.

Esther from NY

On Dec 28, 2011 11:36 AM, "Sharon" <sdogon@att.net> wrote:

I have one type of ethnic hair, curly, fine, and thick.  I use any
mild shampoo and good conditioner.  Afterward, I use a jojoba oil and
add a drop of peppermint and a drop of melaleuca on my scalp.  On my
hair, I use a little Waxelene into which I add a little organic virgin
coconut oil and a drop of ylang ylang (softens well).  My daughter has
even curlier and finer hair.  We use the same on her minus Waxelene.


On Dec 27, 9:26 pm, "Erika Tenney" <doterratuc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Honestly, I don't know yet.  ...

> From: "Sharon" <sdo...@att.net>
> To: "Everything doTERRA" <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
> ...

> For more options, visit this group athttp://www.everythingdoterra.com


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" ...

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment