Thursday 29 December 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: night sweats! need help

I had SEVERE hot flashes and night sweats ... for 2 years and nine
months ... AT LEAST every two hours. doTERRA helped with the
intensity, but didn't alter the frequency until I found a combination
that works for me. It took about two weeks of doing it before I
finally was able to sleep more than two hours before waking just about
six weeks ago. It has since continued to adjust to where I only
occasionally (I mean it will be once a week or so!) have a 'warm
moment'! Seriously, not even enough to adjust clothing or covers!

I use Clary Sage, Vetiver and Lavender. I also have sometimes used
Balance or Serenity in place of the Lavender. I use a simple
progesterone cream (I think its called Nature's Lift - from a small
company in Orem, Utah). I'm almost afraid to stop using it, but have
forgotten it a night or two and not had a repeat ... perhaps with time
I'll give it up, but for now I continue. The absolute must is that I
SNIFF the "three" deeply before I go to bed. I also have a tiny
bottle of Vetiver/Lavender beside the bed so that if I awake to go to
the bathroom at night I sniff it before I go so I can quickly go back
to sleep.

I believe we're all different and you may need adjusting, but this has
worked for me .. and I didn't know if ANYTHING would ever work! I
first listened to the Conference Calls on builddoterra.com (Education
tab) on Vetiver and then Clary Sage (I didn't seek them specifically,
just found them when I was listening to various ones).

Since you said you've tried the Clary Sage and Vetiver, perhaps they
won't work for you, I did not have the results until I'd been doing
them for about two weeks.

If you'd like further information on my specifics, please reply to me
specifically. I'd love to help any of my sisters to find the relief I
am currently enjoying! I actually slept for 8 hours last night!!!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment