Thursday 29 December 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Diffusers Aroma Ace,Lotus or Classic Ultrasonic Nebulizing Diffuser

That is amazing! I have the Aroma Ace and the Lotus. The AA seemed
to
use alot of oil. I had it on for 5, and off for 20, the lowest
setting on it, and it
seemed to use a half a bottle up in about 2 nights --in my daughter's
room.
Plus she said it kept her awake with the noise.
So I stopped using it and have been using the Lotus in our living
room, but
not consistently.
You said you used a timer--I just bought one from Aroma Tools..is that
the
one you meant?
I'm still wanting to get this figured out.
So, I'm assuming the Whisper is quiet?
I wonder if that one would be best with a timer for my daughter at
night.
I appreciate everyone's input so much!
Janice

On Dec 26, 10:13 pm, Rochelle <rochelle.kigg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have used the Aroma Ace, Lotus & the Whisper.  The Lotus & Whisper
> are similar as far as managing with the exception being the Whisper
> allows you to turn the light off and has the little plastic insert to
> add the oil with water.  This does help with the cleanup as you just
> throw the insert away when it starts getting gunky.  My daughter
> prefers the Lotus in her dorm room, my daughter-in-law prefers the
> Whisper in a 900 sq ft apt while I prefer the Aroma Ace.  With the
> Aroma Ace, once you figure out the oil output, it doesn't use much.  I
> put mine on a timer that runs on 1/2 hr and is off 1/2 hr for 12 hrs/
> day.  It was also on the 10 min on & 10 mins off setting.  It has ran
> daily since Nov 30 and has not used an entire bottle of Holiday Joy
> Blend and fills a 2 story 1500 sq ft home with smell.
>
> Aesthetically, I think the Lotus is the softest and most eye pleasing
> while the Aroma Ace is very mechanical in appearance.
>
> I think it all boils down to personal preference and what's most
> important to you.
>
> Rochelle
>
> On Dec 26, 8:34 pm, Ginny Eiseman <gi...@kpunet.net> wrote:
>
>
>
> > I can only speak to the lotus and aroma ace. I would say about 8 out of
> > 10 people prefer the aroma ace and put it on a time to keep the oil use
> > down. Thank said, I have both and like the lotus better. I think the
> > aroma ace really spreads the oil out more than the lotus and the lotus
> > also needs a bit more managing, watching waterlevels, adding oils, its
> > more fragile and seems to have more repair issues.
> > gin
>
> > On 12/26/2011 5:18 PM, Roslyn Lord wrote:
>
> > > I am about to purchase my very first Diffuser I would like some in put
> > > on these  Aroma Ace,Lotus or Classic Ultrasonic Nebulizing Diffuser
> > > please. I would like one that puts out the most Aroma but uses the
> > > least amount of oil. Has anyone used all three?- Hide quoted text -
>
> > - Show quoted text -- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment