Wednesday 28 December 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Milk in the Tub with EO

Several years ago a massage therapist recommended I add milk to my
bath when I use essential oils, she said it helps the oils to disperse
better. It does seem to help since the peppermint use to land on my
skin and burn and now it doesn't. What I'm wondering is: does the milk
interfere with the oils work? I keep a cup of powdered milk in the
bathroom to use for this but I definitely want the full benefit of the
oils power. I start my bath out with barely warm water, add the
powdered milk & the EO's, get in for a few minutes then heat it up to
finish off. I know heat can cancel the benefits of the EO's so I start
out with cooler water. Am I wasting my time with the milk? I have
never read anything regarding milk in the tub with oils although I
know "milk baths" have been used for years.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment