Thursday 29 December 2011

[Everything doTERRA] cumadin and doterra

Hello ,

What can you tell me about someone who is taking cumadin? She wants
to explore the oils but is cautious. She would like to read up on some
of this research for her self. She is a wonderful lady who works in a
hospital, so she see's the potential. However if I can't help build
her belief and trust that Doterra is a wonderful product and will help
her with her blood to improve then how can she share with others?? I
did try to go to my doterra page but there is so much info I don't
know where to begin - Looking for some guidance, "Only if you have
actually seen results from someone with a testimonial story that is
experiencing good results w/ cumadin and oils" I need to give her
some positive feed back and testimonials are very strong!!
Thanks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment