Thursday 29 December 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Aromatherapy- certification- test

Hi.
I did a search on the group before posting this, in hopes that someone
else might have asked this question. Didn't exactly find what I was
looking for.

so, here is my question to the group.
How many have a certification in Aromatherapy? How many have taken
formal schooling in Aromatherapy?

My question to this is, can I study this outside of a class and take
the test to get certified? Sad, but tis true, some people are just
hung up on titles and certicications. I am reading as much as I can on
Aromatherapy, but does this make me an Aromatherapist? Can I call
myself an Aromatherapist if I have not taken the certification test?

Also- would like to know what books people recommend. Looking for all
areas in the use of essential oils: pet car, mind/body/spirit healing,
skin care...etc.


Thanks bunches. =)

Tami Butterfield
Oil Fairy in Portland OR

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment