Tuesday 31 May 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Water retention

Sharon, not an answer, just support. I have a mother just like her! I've tried to convince her for over 30 years that she needs to drink water (she never drinks any) and not bottled iced tea and Diet Pepsi all day long, plus eliminate salt. I no longer allow her to complain to me about her edema since she doesn't want to make the changes that would alleviate it. (This is what started that conversation 30 years ago, and she's the one who taught me not to beat my head against brick walls, LOL!) She also has edema and hypothyroid, but no known heart issues that I'm aware.

Count your blessings if your mother listens to you at all, and bless you for continuing to try. Mine doesn't even want to hear it any more...and she's turning 73 this summer, so I don't bother any more. If she wasn't willing to change anything 30 years ago, she's sure not going to now.

Blessings,
~Rev. Diane Jarecki
Reiki Master Teacher
Spiritual Teacher
Wellness Coach
724-788-1747

"This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness." ~Dalai Lama

"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn



On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 2:50 PM, Sharon Hoehner <detoxexpert@gmail.com> wrote:
I just got my Modern Essentials book and want to make a formula for my Mom's severe edema.  I don't have all the ingredients though and will be traveling for quite a while as of Wed.  I have the following here:
Cypress
Lemongrass
Frankincense
Slim & Sassy
Everything in the Aromatouch kit
Myrhh
Terrashield
Helichrysm
Whisper
Past Tense

The first two for sure but anything else and in what proportions?  This needs to be very, very simple. Just something she can put on her feet once or twice a day.  The edema may be heart-related and I'm sure she has thyroid issues as well but she's quite stubborn about getting things tested, just saying she's already tried everything (well if it's the thyroid of course everything is out of balance!!!).  But anyway, I'm just the kid, you know and she's exhausted from "trying" so many things.  She's very negative so I would like to help her get a bit balanced.  I'll see her tomorrow morning so any ideas are welcomed!  Even if they're not on this list I can order them next month but I'd like her to have something right away to use.  I'll have her try the Past Tense for her migraines too (just got it).  This woman is very toxic and ideally should be locked up in a fasting clinic but that's not an option for her.

Thank you!

--
Sharon Hoehner
Most potent Grade A Siberian Chaga grown in minus 60 degree temperatures: www.chagaholic.com 
Most effective mercury chelator: www.zeolitepro.com
(250) 245-9240 Pacific Time

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment