Tuesday 31 May 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Migraines

I typically treat & prevent my migraines with clary sage (on my right
ankle) since mine tend to be hormone related. However recently I got
one that wasn't like my others & the hormone oils didn't work. So at
the peak of my migraine, I did a zyto compass scan & it said I needed
Patchouli, so I applied 1 drop to the base of my skull & instantly was
able to open my eyes & sit up & have a conversation. At conference
Dr. Hill said Patchouli is the number 1 oil for protecting your
central nervous system, so this makes sense why it helped, we just
can't always think straight when we are in pain.

I know there are many migraine sufferers out there...wanted to share
this since it was so powerful :)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment