Monday 30 May 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Sesquiterpenes for ALS / Lou Gehrig’s disease

Hi Alan

I still have been appreciating reading your book very much, but sorry for the slow translation although I would love to do that.

May I ask about the following question only whenever you have a spare time if possible please?

I have been told from my friend that her friend has been suffering from Lou Gehrig's disease, so I have been telling her what I have read in the Modern Essentials regarding the Sesquiterpenes.

Then I have found out that frankincense has up to 90% of the Monoterpenes, but not much Sesquiterpenes, and meanwhile Ginger has up to 90% of the Sesquiterpenes but not being mentioned as the good example of the oil easy to go through the blood-brain barrier, I wonder why? 

I have also checked the suggesting oils in the personal usage page and in the everthingessential.me, and both says Balance as the common oil in addition to the Frankincense.  I wonder what is good in the Balance.  Cypress again don't have much Sesquiterpenes.  In addition to the Sesquiterpenes, they have something else which is important for the Lou Gehrig's disease?

Balance:
Spruce, Rosewood, Blue Tangy, Frankincense

Modern Essentials:
Cypress, Balance, Frankincense, Sandalwood, Serenity, Geranium, Rosemary, Thyme

everthingessential.me:
Balance, frankincense, Life Long Vitality supplements, myrrh, peppermint, white fir

Thank you very much. 

Motoi SHIOZAWA
**********************************************************************
"Morning Petal" / "HAPICO"   
973 DAHLIA AVE  COSTA MESA  CA  92626-1750  USA
PH 714-557-6370
***********************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment