Monday 30 May 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: 9 year old open sore on foot

Honey is also a great healer you can mix or layer over the oil but
messy under a bandage. I'm excited about Pats suggestion. The hot
water will pull out infection as does Meleluca & honey. I bet the
Lemon, Meleluca & Oregino would be wonderfully powerful yet gentil.
The Frank would reduce swelling and the Lav is so calming to tissues.
What a great regimen. Epsom salts are wonderful for soaking wounds to
speed healing and mixing your oils in them will help both penitrate
into the foot quicker. I'm thrill to have your suggestion in my head
now- thank you Pat. I might reapply the Hylecrism once the infection
is gone, to speed the end healing, though I'd think that will heal her
quick. I had blood poisoning in my foot and cured it will substandard
Meleluca & honey and it healed quick.

Heather in AK
On May 29, 9:25 am, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Yes there are, you have the most powerful antibiotics in the world. Make a
> blend of
> lemon, melaleuca and oregano, equal drops and then add equal drops of
> coconut oil.
> Put this on the bottom of her feet and directly on the injury twice a day.
> When you do the foot bath put the oils directly on the Epsom salt before
> putting it in
> the water. I would use Lavender and Frankincense (drops each) on the Epsom
> salt
> and then put it in the warm/hot water. I would only use 1/8 cup Epsom Salt.
> Have her
> keep BOTH feet in the water, since it is pulling toxins both feet are
> better. While she
> is soaking her feet have her drink a bottle (22 oz) of water with 1-2 drops
> of lemon oil.
>
> You will have her better in no time.
>
> Pat
>
>
>
>
>
> On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 10:36 AM, Kristy Skoy <skoykri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I didn't fill the prescription for the anitbiotic. Even though my
> > husband wants me to.
> > What oils should I put in the Epsom Salt Bath? She also can't swallow
> > pills so I will have to put the Oregino on her feet. Is there anything
> > I can put on the open wound?
>
> > On May 29, 10:24 am, "Wings o' Change" <wing...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > If it were me, I'd forgo the antibiotic and continue to use Melaleuca,
> > and
> > > maybe add Melissa if you have it. I'd also do some Oregano internally (in
> > > capsules if you have them because of her age). It sounds like the whole
> > > reason it wasn't closing completely with your previous regimen was the
> > piece
> > > of glass still inside working its way out (I love the body's natural
> > ability
> > > to heal itself). You can add the oils to the Epsom salts in her foot bath
> > > too.
>
> > > Blessings,
> > > ~Rev. Diane Jarecki
> > > Reiki Master Teacher
> > > Spiritual Teacher
> > > Wellness Coach
> > > wing...@gmail.comwww.wingsochange.com
> > > *www.wingsochange.blogspot.com*
> > >724-788-1747
>
> > > "This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for
> > > complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the
> > > philosophy is kindness." ~Dalai
> > > Lama<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/d/dalai_lama.html>
>
> > > "I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any
> > kindness
> > > I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it
> > > now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again."
> > ~William
> > > Penn
>
> > > On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 12:19 PM, Kristy Skoy <skoykri...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> > > > My 9 year old daughter cut her foot on picture frame 2 1/2 months ago.
> > > > She had stiches and 10 days later had them taken out. The wound did
> > > > not hold together so we went back a couple days later and put steri
> > > > strips on it. They didn't understand why it wasnt healing. I was using
> > > > Helichrysum and it was looking better. In the last couple weeks it has
> > > > finally beginning to heal on one side of the cut. The other side had a
> > > > hard piece of dry blood in it and feld like a rock in her foot. Really
> > > > painfull. In the last couple days it has started pussing. I use On
> > > > Guard, Melaeuca, Lavender and Helicrysum on her daily. But last night
> > > > it was worse. So I looked into it and there was a piece of glass
> > > > sticking out of her foot! It was working its way out on its own. We
> > > > went to the Dr this morning and they took it out. They said that they
> > > > have to leave it open so that it won't get infected and they want her
> > > > on an antibiotic. The wound is half the size of a pencil eraser. What
> > > > should I do? The Dr said Epsom Salt foot bath.
>
> > > > --
> > > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > > > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > > > To post to this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > > > For more options, visit this group at
> > > >http://www.everythingdoterra.com-Hide quoted text -
>
> > > - Show quoted text -
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> PAT LEAVITT
> FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment