Monday 30 May 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Peyronie's Disease

That is SO awesome! Krystal Congratulations!  Keep the money flow coming in!   I love hearing stories like this!

On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 6:18 AM, Krystal <krystalflake@hotmail.com> wrote:
Okay. Something really funny happened. Since we are still relatively
new to doTERRA, I haven't received a paycheck yet. However, last night
my husbad asked me how much I earned from a class I held earlier this
month where only two people came, but both of them bought. He was
amazed at how much the return was from just two people and now he is
starting to change his tune. He is now considering us getting the
frankincense for his problem with the money that I bring in by doing
more classes, which he is now on-board with me doing. LOL! Here's
hoping!

On May 25, 2:34 pm, "Wings o' Change" <wing...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm sorry, Krystal. It's a shame because apparently he's thinking this is
> only HIS problem and not seeing that it affects you as well. Perhaps nothing
> can cure it completely, but if anything would have potential to give him
> relief I'd think he'd try it. These oils are capable of having miraculous
> effects, and the potential is there for it to reverse this over time. To me,
> that would be priceless.
>
> I hope he comes around. Doctors are the last ones I'd consult about anything
> like this since they really can't do anything non-surgical for it, and
> surgery in that area isn't something I'd want if there were any other
> options.
>
> Blessings and Good Luck,
> ~Rev. Diane Jarecki
> Reiki Master Teacher
> Spiritual Teacher
> Wellness Coach
> wing...@gmail.comwww.wingsochange.com
> 724-788-1747
>
> "This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for
> complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the
> philosophy is kindness." ~Dalai
> Lama<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/d/dalai_lama.html>
>
> "I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness
> I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it
> now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William
> Penn
>
>
>
> On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 1:18 PM, Krystal <krystalfl...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Unfortunately, my husband is refusing any treatment options from
> > doTERRA. He thinks it's too expensive and that it flat out won't work.
> > I've tried everything to persuade him, but he'll only believe what the
> > doctors tell him (like they're any help AT ALL!). The doctors tell him
> > that it isn't curable and my husband has left it at that.
>
> > On May 25, 10:06 am, Sheen <sh...@sheenperkins.com> wrote:
> > > Hi Krystal!
>
> > > I'm hoping this post find you well. Has your husband had succes with
> > > the treatment options?
>
> > > In gratitude,
> > > Sheen
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
Sharon Hoehner
Most potent Grade A Siberian Chaga grown in minus 60 degree temperatures: www.chagaholic.com 
Most effective mercury chelator: www.zeolitepro.com
(250) 245-9240 Pacific Time

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment