Tuesday 31 May 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Vanderbilt ER Oils Usage

I don't have those answers, but I know if you can reach someone at the ER there, the nurses said at the convention that they'd be happy to talk to other people about it.  I can't remember the nurses' names and can't get my hands on my convention notes, but I think their names are somewhere in the documents on the website.  Sorry I can't be more helpful.  I think it was diffused 24/7.
 
 
Laura Doll
doTERRA Independent Product Consultant
*C.P.T.G.*- *Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade* Essential Oils
www.mydoterra.com/ilovelife - purchase products

From: Melanie Scott <oils4u2010@gmail.com>
To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2011 5:05 PM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Vanderbilt ER Oils Usage

Can someone please give me details on the Vanderbilt Emergency Room Oil Usage? I have seen the power point and the news report, but I have some Dr. interested and needed more detail on how often it was diffused, was it 24/7? The diffuser they used looked like the one were it poofs the oils right out of the bottle. I don't own that one so I am a little clueless.  What setting was it on? They are concerned that it might be too strong of a scent, so I would like to find out, as I am sure they made certain that the scent was not too overbearing in the ER. Any help would be appreciated on the settings of that diffuser. Thanks so much!
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com


No comments:

Post a Comment