Monday 30 May 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Cluster headache blend

Sorry, I can't figure out how to reply to a post, so I am creating a
new one. I saw that Lori made a blend of Frankincense, Lavender, and
Peppermint for someone with a cluster headache. I am needing to send a
bottle to a sweet gal suffering horribly with a cluster headache right
now. I am getting a roller bottle ready tonight to put in the mail for
tomorrow morning. (I am leaving town at 6:30 in the morning, so a
reply tonight would be amazing, though I understand it is a holiday,
so I may not get a response tonight...) I just need to know how much
Frankincense, Lavender, and Peppermint to add to the blend, and what
order do I add them? Thanks ~ Based on the ME book, Lavender and
Peppermint are both middle notes, and Frank is the base. Do I need a
top note? How do I do 50-80% with 2 oils, and still add 5-20% of the
base? Taking a deep breath now... :) I just feel a bit in a hurry
because I need to mix it tonight so my daughter can drop it in the
mail in the morning...

Linda

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment