Tuesday 31 May 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Beach/Ocean Rash

Well, the sun pulls the toxins out, so it makes sense to me that it would be on places exposed to the sun...hmm. I'm stumped, but I am sure others will have wonderful ideas and suggestions.

On May 31, 2011 6:26 PM, "Melissa" <pureoils2009@gmail.com> wrote:
> I kind of wonder if it's a form of detoxing too, that's why I have
> been doing the 2 cleansing blends to attack it internally, however,
> the rash does not appear on my face or anywhere my bathing suit covers
> up...just where I am exposed to the sun. Thanks for the ideas, I have
> tried the fco with lavender prior & after...no difference :( The
> other thing is that I feel great other than the rash, no other sick or
> detox feelings. Thanks.
>
> On May 31, 4:20 pm, Rachel Wachs <rachellovesw...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Sounds like detoxing through the skin. I would try to get as much sun as
>> possible to pull it out of your skin. Also, if you are in the water, it very
>> well may be a reaction to things in the ocean...like seagull poop (sorry to
>> be gross) or other fish feces. I would put coconut oil on with lemon or
>> lavender in it before going to the beach.  Just my thoughts. Hope they help.
>>
>> On May 31, 2011 6:11 PM, "Melissa" <pureoils2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>> > Whenever I go to the ocean, I get a rash all over my legs & arms,
>> > especially behind my knees & inside of my elbows. When I am exposed
>> > to the sun in dryer climates I do not have this reaction, just at the
>> > beach/ocean. I have very olive skin so I tend to tan easily & rarely
>> > burn, so I don't think it's sun poisoning. I have been trying to
>> > figure out what is causing my rash...it itches terribly & looks
>> > aweful. It should clear up within a week of leaving the ocean but I
>> > would like to speed that up. And I would especially like to avoid it
>> > for our incentive trip this Jan!
>>
>> > I have been trying Zendocrine, GX, Patchouli, Lavender, Cypress,
>> > Geranium, Frankincense, etc... Nothing is making a difference. All I
>> > know is that anything oily such as Apricot Kernal oil, makes it a lot
>> > worse! Any suggestions?
>>
>> > --
>> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
>> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>> > For more options, visit this group at
>> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com- Hide quoted text -
>>
>> - Show quoted text -
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment