Tuesday 31 May 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Dental Implant surgery- need EO replacement for Steriod

I have a question related to this. I have some lung issues and my
doctor usually puts me on a low dose of prednizone for this. I'm
looking for an EO replacement for the prednizone. Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks, Fay

On May 30, 11:11 am, Karalie <karaliev...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I will be having dental surgery soon and I want to replace the steroid
> (Medrol Dose pack) with an essential oil blend. Steroids have always made me
> feel funny- my skin crawls, and I feel scattered.  Does anyone know of a
> blend, or eo recipe??  
>
> Also, I will need to replace the antibiotic as well. I did find an
> antibiotic recipe in Modern Essentials. Has anyone tried it? Any feedback
> would be greatly appreciated!
> Thanks!!
> Karalie

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

1 comment:

  1. Dental implant surgery can offer a welcome alternative to ill-fitting dentures or bridgework.

    dental implants

    ReplyDelete