Monday 30 May 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Help for dogs with allergies?

I don't know about oil help for this, but changing your dog to a Raw/Meaty Bone diet would help. All dog foods, no matter what grade, have cereal fillers and grains that dogs weren't meant to eat any more than we were, also creating allergies and autoimmune disorders in them.

Here's a good natural vet website, marked for his reading list:

If you scroll down, you'll see the book "Food Pets Die For", which is a must-read for any dog owner in my opinion. Learning what's really in kibble made me decide my dogs would never eat it again. It was written by a whistle-blower from the dog food industry, and she risked her life to write it because the major dog food brands don't want us to know. We're the only country who feeds our dogs grain products, btw. 

Blessings, and good luck with your dog!

~Rev. Diane Jarecki
Reiki Master Teacher
Spiritual Teacher
Wellness Coach
724-788-1747

"This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness." ~Dalai Lama

"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn



On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 11:38 PM, Bridget <doterralady@gmail.com> wrote:
My dog has horrible allergies and is on Benadryl.  I know you have to
be careful when using oils with dogs...does anyone have any
suggestions for her dry & irritated skin?  I was thinking about
heavily diluting some Lavender with FCO but would love to hear any
other ideas.  Thank you!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment