Tuesday 31 May 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Beach/Ocean Rash

I have somewhat of the same problem and worsens with exposure to sun
with/without ocean. Here's what I've tried that has worked for me: 3
drops of lavender, peppermint, and melaleuca in a little bit of water,
drink before you go out and try organic sunblock. sometimes, sunblock
changes it's chemical composition once on skin and exposed to either
sun or sun and water. the problem with sun and water is it also
magnifies and worsens UV exposure to skin due to the light being
reflected in water. also, you can try substituting lemon for
melaleuca. i alternate the two if i know i'm going to be out in the
sun all day or subsequent days. Hope this helps.

On May 31, 3:11 pm, Melissa <pureoils2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Whenever I go to the ocean, I get a rash all over my legs & arms,
> especially behind my knees & inside of my elbows.  When I am exposed
> to the sun in dryer climates I do not have this reaction, just at the
> beach/ocean.  I have very olive skin so I tend to tan easily & rarely
> burn, so I don't think it's sun poisoning.  I have been trying to
> figure out what is causing my rash...it itches terribly & looks
> aweful.  It should clear up within a week of leaving the ocean but I
> would like to speed that up.  And I would especially like to avoid it
> for our incentive trip this Jan!
>
> I have been trying Zendocrine, GX, Patchouli, Lavender, Cypress,
> Geranium, Frankincense, etc...  Nothing is making a difference.  All I
> know is that anything oily such as Apricot Kernal oil, makes it a lot
> worse!  Any suggestions?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment