Wednesday 25 April 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Need help in Approaching others

Well geez!!  i want to come to your parties!!!  and you need to publish a cookbook...or at least share the recipes here!! You made me hungry!!!

On Apr 24, 2012 1:53 PM, "Amelia1968" <ameliasantidotes@gmail.com> wrote:
No not really I just use my normal recipes and add oils to them MAYBE
I need to do a recipe book though b/c I've been asked this LOTS of
times...for the Spinach dip we use Knorr Spinach dip mix and follow
directions on the back then add about 5 drops of Lime oil...YUMMMMM!

For the brownies many times we use a boxed brownie mix made according
to directions and I add about 1c mini choc chips and 10 drops
Peppermint oil...if you like less mint use less or more mint use
more...as shared by a friend it's also YUMMERS to do 1/2 Wild orange
oil and 1/2 Peppermint oil...I prob use 6-7 drops of each in the
brownies when I use the 2 oils together I also like a drier brownie
that's almost like a chewy cookie so I use less water and bake them in
mini muffin pans...clean up is easy and they're already in bite size
pcs:)

Make an orange cake and ice it w/cream cheese icing w/Wild orange oil
or Citrus Bliss oil added to the icing...5-10 drops to suit your
taste:) this will be like eating a Dreamcicle Ice cream bar in cake
form very YUMMMMM!

I also like to make shortbread cookies and make them gluten free by
using different flours then I add either Lemon or Wild Orange to them
and make thumb print cookies VERY GOOD NEVER HAVE any left unless I
keep some out at home and sometimes I go a step further and ice them w/
confectioners sugar glaze made w/the oil I put in the cookie...these
get rave reviews as well

I make Hidden Valley Ranch dip mix according to package directions
(sometimes I substitute Greek Yogurt for sour cream) then add 4 drops
black Pepper oil...

I make an Asian Meatball and add Ginger oil to the meatballs then I
make my own sauce and add the Ginger oil to it as well...these are a
hit w/my hubby we both love these but I haven't made them to take
anywhere yet...

If you like to cook just use your imagination and adapt your recipes
to using the oils...if you want specific recipes just email me
privately and I'll share them:)

On Apr 24, 1:58 pm, Shannon Washburn <psalm1...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi! Thanks for sharing! Is there somewhere I can find these recipes?
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> On Apr 24, 2012, at 10:41 AM, "Amelia1968" <ameliasantido...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > When we have classes we always offer Lemon oil water as well as a few
> > other appetizer type foods...spinach dip w/Lime oil is a FAV among
> > everyone...Ranch dip served w/veggies and chips is a hit and I just
> > add Black Pepper oil....we do cookies, brownies, cakes, pasta, a lil
> > bit of everything and just add an oil to an already tried&true recipe.
> > I love to cook and have all my life so a lil experimentation doesn't
> > bother me...so if you like to cook just start experimenting for
> > yourself....I try not to alter the oils efficacy by heating them so I
> > generally use the oils in cold food but I must say that DARK CHOC
> > brownies w/choc chips and Peppermint oil baked in is sooooooo yummy
> > and EVERYONE loves these! We have done just about everything w/the
> > oils...so just go for it!
>
> > Also what has worked well for me is finding out their ailments and
> > giving out samples for that particular issue. I usually only give out
> > the small perfume vials w/less than 20 drops...if they need to take
> > something internally and are willing to do so (like allergy/sinus
> > shooters) I will either make a few capsules for them or put it in a
> > 5/8 dram so they can ingest as needed...once you help them knock out a
> > cold by giving them oils they will want oils instead of meds or at
> > least that's been our experience:) Or stop a migraine in it's tracks w/
> > Peppermint and Lavender...open up sinuses w/Breathe and the list goes
> > on...invite ppl to come and learn w/no obligation w/the promise of a
> > lil good food and fun & they will come experience the oils for
> > themselves:)
>
> > Hope you have gotten some good ideas!
>
> > On Apr 24, 10:56 am, "steu...@yahoo.com" <steu...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> I am pretty new to doTERRA and enrolled as an IPC back in late January of
> >> this year. I really was not not trying to sell at the time but feel I am
> >> ready in some ways but my question is, how do I approach people about this
> >> product. I have heard my friends complain about their child being sick, or
> >> something going on with themselves, I have mentioned my oils to them and
> >> some have approached me asking, but after I explain a little about what
> >> could help them, the question always comes up, "how much is this oil", as
> >> soon as I say I never hear from them again. My husband is in the USAF and
> >> because we have affordable health care, alot of my friends are in the same
> >> boat and or the are retired forces and have affordable health care as well,
> >> so I think if they feel they can see a doctor and get a drug perscribed to
> >> them for free pretty much that they don't want to spend anything, for
> >> example on the oils. I have made my point of the beneficial aspects of the
> >> oil and it being healthier and safier but still this has been my hardiest
> >> part of getting others involved and seeing what these oils are all about. I
> >> am a family on a budget so I do not have all the business tools and can't
> >> always hand out samples, so what other ways can I convience others about
> >> trying these oils. It would be nice to get 3 people enrolled under me and
> >> see them oooouuu and awwwww over the oils Like I did when I first used them
> >> for myself and family. My husband has even brought samples of Deep Blue to
> >> work because everyone has to work out weekly as a requirement in the USAF
> >> and he has offered anyone in his shop to try Deep Blue for sore, over tired
> >> muscles, etc.
>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Shanna
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment