Wednesday 25 April 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Major Addiction

Where do u get your coconut oil? 

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 25, 2012, at 9:22 PM, Riki Evans <rikievans@live.com> wrote:

Yum!  I love coconut, I'm going to try your recipe!
I have been using coconut milk in place of dairy.  It makes good "ice cream", too.


Riki L. Evans, B.Msc.
Radiant Living, LLC
www.radiantlivingonline.com
 


> Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 17:46:18 -0700
> Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Major Addiction
> From: maritlab@aol.com
> To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>
> Eat more good fats! I started eating and using more good fats a couple
> months ago and it has taken my sugar cravings down to where it doesn't
> even really appeal to me anymore. I used to crave sugar especially
> premenstrually. I have been using coconut oil in cooking and actually
> making healthy sweets(blend melted coconut oil, unsweetened coconut
> flakes, low glycemic sweeters(stevia, xylitol or coconut nectar), and
> cocoa powder or vanilla) pour it inro a tray in thin sheets and let it
> harden in the freezer)from it. Also, I try to reach for nuts when I
> need a snack. These are the only things I can think of that have made
> this huge change for me. Good luck!
>
> On Apr 25, 2:51 pm, healthandwellness365 <moonshine_262...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
> > Hello Everyone,
> >
> > I am usually the one helping people, and now I think I am the one
> > needing help.  I have been suffering from major mood swings for the
> > past 5 years.  I was diagnosed with PMDD (Pre-Menstral Dysphoric
> > Disorder).  I was put on meds for the depression and birth control for
> > the hormones.  Elevation is the reason I started using doTERRA.  It
> > helped with the depression.   I do believe that I do have some sort of
> > hormonal imbalance, however, I am coming to believe that the MAJORITY
> > of my problem is SUGAR.
> >
> > I can't seem to get away from it.  When I was pregnant with my son I
> > ate bags and bags of candy.  I find myself 5 years later still craving
> > a large amount of sugar, and the problem is; I eat it.  To top it off,
> > I am hypoglycemic.  I never get the sugar high.  I get an immediate
> > sugar low and am ready for a nap.  I believe that my sugar consumption
> > causes Anxiety, depression, and major mood swings when I eat sugar.
> > My poor family.  I snap at them when they have done nothing wrong.  I
> > feel how terrible it makes me feel, every time I eat it, I just can't
> > seem to get away from it.  I am slowly gaining weight, I have NO
> > energy, I'm tired all the time, headaches, and the list goes on.
> >
> > I will say minus the LARGE amounts of sugar I am eating, I am a
> > healthy eater.  I don't consume a lot of dairy, eat breads here and
> > there, it's the sugar that is killing me.  I am sick of feeling this
> > way and am asking for help.  This is huge for me since I usually put
> > myself on the back burner and take care of everyone else first.  I
> > can't help people if I don't take care of me.  So, anything you have
> > to share with me would be a step in the right direction.
> >
> > Thank you for your help
> > Rachel
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment