Thursday 5 April 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Looking for used Zyto Scan

First let me say I do not own one. My upline owns one. I want one
and will treat myself when I go up one more rank. That said I use that
Zyto all the time. Every party and if I have a small group or one on one
then I get it if it is available.
The Zyto works really well for my style. I am very 'research'
based. I started using oils slow and did tons of research before I stuck
my toe in the water. Positive experiences reinforced my use and
eventually I started my own team. When I first used the Zyto it came up
with oils that reinforced what I already suspected.
One of the issues I see with buying a used one is warranty and
lifespan of the device. Most devices don't transfer warranty when
ownership is transferred so for me I'll get a new one. Plus I think the
sphere is pretty awesome.
I'm just guessing but the reason why I think the Zyto is an
effective closing tool for me... first there is a piece of technology
reinforcing that your body needs the product.
It is also very important that you believe in it. If you don't, it won't
be an effective tool. I read the scan and interpret. It is always a nice
reinforcement when they are sitting there nodding as you are doing it.
That means you have to really know a lot about it. We started by having
the ME book and everythingessential.me handy when we did it and
practiced, practiced, practiced. For me when I first scanned I came up
with Terrashield as number one and I was intreaged. I bought some and
started using it and I craved it. After I was using it I felt a lot better.
I was $880 away from my next rank advance (my criteria for getting one)
so I suspect it will happen very soon.
gin

On 4/3/2012 9:22 PM, Lynn wrote:
> Anyone who has sold one or is selling one, can you tell us why you did
> or want to? When I considered buying one, I was really turned off
> when I found out about that $150 transfer fee. Gives me a bad
> impression of the company. That's a pretty high junk fee unless it's
> a big job for them to switch things over and they need to cover their
> costs. Are there any other brands?
>
> I keep thinking i would love to have one but it's pretty expensive
> when you consider the monthly price on top of the $399.
>
> Those of you that have owned one, please help all of us that are on
> the fence! What has your experience been? Scan accuracy and business
> wise and why you decide to keep or sell?
>
> On Apr 2, 12:36 pm, "Dzdote...@aol.com"<Dzdote...@aol.com> wrote:
>> I just got off the phone with Zyto folks. Yes indeedeedo there is a $150
>> license fee when purchasing a pre-owned Zyto Compass. Price of Zyto is
>> $399.00 plus $39.95 for monthly software use. So for those who want to
>> unload their Zytos, in order to make to entice someone to purchase yours
>> and also not go thru an affiliate, you might want to consider asking
>> $210.00. This would be a $50 discount off the original price for a new one
>> along with the $150 transfer fee. Just my opinion!!
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> On Monday, April 2, 2012 8:57:30 AM UTC-7, Dzdo...@aol.com wrote:
>>
>>> okay folks....here's what I'm finding out....yes,there is a fee for
>>> transferring the license from one owner to another...I put in a call to
>>> Zyto to verify and am waiting for a return call. So....if it is indeed
>>> $150, purchasing a used Zyto for $250 or so, may not be such a bargain.
>>> Will post as soon as I discuss this with the Zyto folks.
>>> On Sunday, April 1, 2012 10:04:33 AM UTC-7, Dzdo...@aol.com wrote:
>>>> Anyone deciding they don't need their Zyto Scan and want to sell
>>>> please let me know. Exhausting all sources before I make make the
>>>> investment. Thank you

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment