Sunday 1 April 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: emergency prep

I also would love to get this info! I have been wondering about this.
Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 1, 2012, at 3:40 PM, Julie <jhoselton@linleyscabinets.com> wrote:

> I would like info too please
> Julie
>
> On Apr 1, 12:56 pm, DoTerra9...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Tiff when you get this list ready can you share? I will try and get some
>> info together for you - I know oregano can purify drinking water but don't
>> know the details. I'll get back to you.
>>
>> Kathy
>>
>> On , Tiff <tiff...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>> I have the opportunity to teach emergency prep/survival classes and I
>>> am looking for information in regards to this topic. I have watched
>>> the webinar on ShareDoterra Emergency Preparedness with EOs but I am
>>> looking for a LOT more. Anybody have resources they could share? A
>>> specific question I have been asked is how much will the oils purify
>>> water for drinking? The list goes on. I would appreciate any help
>>> available.
>>> Tiff
>>> --
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
>>> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>>> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>>> For more options, visit this group at
>>> http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment