Wednesday 18 April 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] LLV Elevator Pitch

This is what I do:  "how are your supplements working for you". Two answers: 1. they work great! So you are off all your meds and are pain free? (answer, NO) my reply: so maybe they aren't working all that great. Would you like to muscle test for our supplements, they are all from the food matrix and are balanced and pure. Then you muscle test them and get them enrolled.

Answer #2. I don't take supplements, they don't work anyway. My reply, They certainly won't work if you won't try them, would you consider muscle testing for doTerra's supplement, they will change your life.

This is just the beginning, I'm sure there are many other answers out there and don't fire hose them with all the scientific research, just tell them what they have done for you.

pat

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 4:11 PM, Mary Kuemmerle <maryoilsemail@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi everyone!

So I know there have been many posts about the LLV (I guess I get a
little lazy about searching through!) and I wanted to know what
everyone's "elevator pitch" is for the LLV; maybe a little more than
just feel younger & have more energy; like what it is about the
supplements that makes them so amazing. I'm talking to people about
the supplements & I feel like I would have to send them to an hour
webinar to learn everything about what makes them special. I don't
mind watching it because in my mind it just shows how amazing they
are! :-)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment