Thursday 5 April 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Liver Disease

Yes, keep in mind those were notes after the first 'what she is doing'
please check the chart in the product guide to see if anything needs to
be diluted. I generally dilute with FCO so I can spread stuff around
anyway. Geranium is hot to me and I always dilute it. (I also dilute
Sandalwood, Clove, OnGuard and a host of others).
gin
On 4/5/2012 8:55 AM, Sharon Hoehner wrote:
> Just a quick suggestion to add to this. If you use Geranium on the
> liver, add a bit of FCO!
>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment