Sunday 1 April 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Any suggestions for presenting to a panel of professionals? (MD's, Opthamologists, Chiropractors, Psychiatrist, etc.)

Present to them as if you were presenting to any of us. They know even less about the oils. Make sure you take your scientific research with you and have it as a hand out.
I gave a presentation to a group of doctors and when they were finished a couple of them stayed in the room to talk to me. One was on a cane and I asked him how he was doing on that cane. He explained he needed it for balance as he had a brain tumor removed (non malignant) but still did damage. Then he walked over to a refrigerator and pulled out a can of Mountain Dew. I looked at him and said, "don't even tell me you are going to drink that poison in  a can after what you have been through and what I have just talked about," he looked kind of sheepish and said he needed it to stay alert, "I told him to throw that can away or I was taking my oils back and if he wanted alert I would give him some peppermint". I thought the nurses that had also stayed in the room were going to fall our of their chairs. He threw the can away (I'm sure he had more), and let me use the peppermint on him, which he loved.
Our medical professionals have very little if any training on alternative wellness. This particular doctor was a good sport and knew it was not good for him.
You need to clear your chakras, tell yourself that you have all the ability needed to teach anyone about these oils.

Let us know how it goes,
Pat

On Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 12:33 PM, jnuga <msjnuga@gmail.com> wrote:
I am incredibly nervous!!!  This Friday, I have been given an hour to present to Wellness Center.  I don't even where to begin.  Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!  They have massage therapy, a weight loss program, counselors for overall well-being, opthamology, etc.  I know doTERRA will knock their socks off - I just need a sure fire way to get and keep their attention as well as peak their interest.

Would they sign up as an IPC or preferred members if they're interested in doing the products and business?

THANK YOU in advance:)

Jas

--
Jasmyn Nuga

"doTERRA... phenomenal effects and life-enhancing benefits.  It's SAFE; Safe enough to take interanally, Affordable, Fast, and Effective!  My sugar levels are within range, FINALLY after almost 15 years!  I've lost 14lbs. and 49.5 inches in a matter of days.  This is the year!"  --Me

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment