Sunday 1 April 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Any suggestions for presenting to a panel of professionals? (MD's, Opthamol

Seriously use balance and solace the night before and morning before - I teach classes and I have noticed that when I used balance and solace I don't have any anxiety and am so calm - I love it!

On , jnuga <msjnuga@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am incredibly nervous!!!  This Friday, I have been given an hour to present to Wellness Center.  I don't even where to begin.  Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!  They have massage therapy, a weight loss program, counselors for overall well-being, opthamology, etc.  I know doTERRA will knock their socks off - I just need a sure fire way to get and keep their attention as well as peak their interest.
>
>
>
> Would they sign up as an IPC or preferred members if they're interested in doing the products and business?
>
>
> THANK YOU in advance:)
>
>
> Jas
>
>
>
> --
> Jasmyn Nuga(801) 400-9547
> Site: mydoterra.com/jasmynnuga
>
>
> Blog: jasmyn-nuga.blogspot.com
>
>
> "doTERRA... phenomenal effects and life-enhancing benefits.  It's SAFE; Safe enough to take interanally, Affordable, Fast, and Effective!  My sugar levels are within range, FINALLY after almost 15 years!  I've lost 14lbs. and 49.5 inches in a matter of days.  This is the year!"  --Me
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> --
>
>
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>
>
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
>
>
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>
>
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>
>
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>
>
> For more options, visit this group at
>
>
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment