Tuesday 24 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Toddler with MRSA abscess

I have a 2 year old with a quarter sized MRSA abscess very close to
his anal area, it's very much internal and has no head. My friend who
is our pediatrician immediately prescribed an antibiotic and said it
only had a 20% chance of getting rid of the abscess. I have been using
the oil in ME and i'm wondering if it would be ok to put them in a
spray bottle to spray the area instead of me trying to apply gently
(hes very sore). I worry about it being so close to his rectum. You
are all so wise, please impart you wisdom so my baby can feel better!
Thanks!

Hailey

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment