Friday 27 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Yeast Infection

I am embarrased to share this BUT what the heck, I am not the only one
who has had one. ;) I am currently treating mine with 2 capsules a day
of rosemary and cinnamon. I also rub oregano on my feet before bed. I
tried melalueca and lavender capsules first but it did not seem strong
enough so I switched and the rosemary and cinnamon is doing wonders!!!
I feel so much better! It has been 8 days and it is still not
completely gone but it's much better! You are right about the GX and
PB though but if anyone else has thoughts I too would appreciate it
because I want this thing gone!!! I did not realize it would take so
long to get read of.

On Apr 27, 11:21 pm, Sharon Hoehner <detoxexp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a ready-made file on how to treat this for both men and women with
> oils?  Ironically I have someone from YL asking me about this.  Seems her
> and hubby are passing it back and forth amongst themselves.  The GX and PB
> Assist seem like a no-brainer.  I have always had my own protocols but want
> to bring more of the oils into it now.
>
> Thank you!
>
> --
> Sharon Hoehner
> * <http://www.ncdsecretlaunch.com/detoxqueen>www.endcandidablog.com
> **(604) 894-6940begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              (604) 894-6940      end_of_the_skype_highlightingHome Office Pacific Time(604) 905-9240begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              (604) 905-9240      end_of_the_skype_highlightingCell Phone *

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment