Tuesday 17 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: slim & sassy in capsules

I've heard freezing them helps, but I haven't tried it yet!

On Apr 16, 10:59 am, Sassy girl <jlovestedwa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi ya'll,
> I've read to use slim & sassy in capsules to help stop the acid reflux
> I too get from taking it. I was wondering if I made up a few
> capsules....how long would they keep? Would I have to make one up each
> time I used it, or could I make some up and they last a day or
> more????
> Thank you =0)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment