Wednesday 25 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: severe edema in legs and feet

i'm not familiar with this particular post but I can tell you what has
worked for me...I use Lemongrass and Cypress massaged onto my lower
legs and feet then I also ingest the following oils Slim & Sassy
(approx 20 drops daily), Lemon oil 20 drops daily, Grapefruit oil
12-15 drops daily:) I have lymph edema pretty bad in my legs but esp
my left one and this has helped me a LOT...most days it's not an issue
as far as swelling is concerned now that I use the oils.

I can also tell you that the type of salt I ingest affects this
tremendously...I stay away from iodized table salt and do my best to
only ingest un-iodized Sea Salt...this helps a LOT:) I also take LLV
daily and some other supplements...Hope this helps you!

On Apr 25, 3:35 pm, jh2010 <janetmhugh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I saw an article recently about a woman who's feet and ankles were so
> severely swollen and couldn't walk. She used if I remember right Aroma
> Touch for 5 days and she was able to see her ankles again. Does anyone
> happen to know where I saw that? There was a picture included and the
> results were amazing!  Desperate to find out.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment