Monday 23 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Pregnancy ligament pain/morning sickness/moodiness

I just had my baby monday. I have been using Frankincense internally
am/pm for pain, and topically as needed for pain. I use deep blue on
my back over the frank and it works really well for sore and painful
muscles but that might be too tingly for the pubic symphasis pain.
Here is the blog I wrote about my pregnancy pain
http://naturallivingmamma.com/2012/02/06/oh-my-achy-pregnant-body/

I also suggest epsom salt baths as often as she can with some nice
soothing essential oils in it. (lavender, serenity, balance are my go
to's)

For mood every morning I used balance and serenity on my feet which
helped a ton with evening out my mood swings. I think I could have
benefited from elevation blend too but didnt have any. I had my hubby
do aroma touch on me when I was really getting crazy and that helped
us connect on an emotional/physical level again and it helped me with
some issues.


I also made and drink this tea every single day (1 litre a day) as it
is nourishing, great for the nervous system, and made me less crazy.
It was approved as safe by my midwife and herbalist but I always
suggest people checking for them selves as well.
http://naturallivingmamma.com/2012/01/25/crazy-pregnant-lady-tea/

On Apr 20, 10:51 pm, Chennelle <sparklinsta...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, I have a friend who has morning sickness really bad, bad
> hormonal swings, and horrible ligament pain. I was wondering what oils
> I could send to her since she lives out of state. I am still a new IPC
> so I don't have very many oils yet. I do have the Essential OIls for
> Maternity book but I was thinking of sending her Balance for mood
> since I have that one, but it isn't in the safe category so I am a bit
> confused. I can't find anything for ligament pain so I was wondering
> if anyone had any experience? I don't have my Modern Essential book
> with me so I can't look it up there at the moment. Thanks for all your
> help!
> Chennelle

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment