Monday 9 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Please help-Anxiety, Depression, ADD, much better but still struggling

Mary, I struggle with anxiety myself as well as a few of my children,
I use balance and elevation and prayer :) I think you will be drawn to
the routime that is healthy for you. One oil I rely on is Wild
Orange, it is not in the family physician kit but is very
inexpensive. Wild Orange clears your mind of worries by creating a
feeling of fulfillment for the tasks you have done. Natalie Goddard
has also taught that it is the oil of abundance. I brush my forehead
with this everynight before bed; I also cross my midline after
applying my oils and just "sit and think" it is very grounding and
reassuring. Hopefully this will be a piece in your puzzle of wellness
as well. O I almost forgot! I also use the holds Connie Boucher
teaches in her simple wellness book (you can buy this at arommatools)
These holds are great when my world is spinning and I can't gain
control....

Alisse

On Apr 8, 5:10 pm, Mary Kuemmerle <maryoilsem...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Sharon,
>
> Thank you also for replying to my post. I don't have straight Vetiver;
> I am hoping to get that next month but I do use Peaceful Child blend
> at least twice a day. I'm sorry to hear about the trauma at your
> birth; I do know about how that can set things off on a bad foot. I
> did fail to mention I was in a car accident about two years ago & I
> went to the neurologist & they did an MRI & everything & didn't find
> anything but I know I haven't been the same since then. My anxiety has
> been worse since then & I started developing agorophobic tendencies
> which I never had before even though I had anxiety. I know I need
> "brain food" & the irony is the effort that it takes to have the right
> food in the house when I'm not feeling well; but I know that the food
> will help me feel better!
>
> We are truly strapped on money & my husband has been sweet to
> rearrange things so I can afford doTerra but other than doTerra it's
> food, gas, rent & bills. Almost no eating out, entertainment new
> clothes or anything. I believe the Brain State would be worth the
> investment but the money just isn't there. :-( But I would still love
> to get the info on Brain State because I'm very open minded & maybe
> someday we will afford it. I love Tony Robbins! I listen to him
> sometimes in the car; I love all the things he says about pain &
> pleasure as driving forces in our lives.
>
> As far as the religious part of my life I don't feel like it's my
> religion putting pressure on me; it's my twisted view of it. I heard a
> really good talk today about how we often believe that Jesus Christ is
> our Savior but don't really fully believe in our own lives that He can
> save us & try to be perfect ourselves. There is something in met that
> knows that at the end of the day I need to do what I can do & leave
> the rest up to Him & that He knows our hearts.
>
> Oh my gosh I'm crying right now writing this but thank you so much
> Sharon for the reminder about the "yourself" part in loving our
> neighbor because I forget to love myself sometimes. And thank you for
> reminding me about the two great commandments to help keep it simple
> in my life. My husband is constantly reminding not to "run faster than
> I have strength" & always saying, "You can only do what you can do." I
> find lately when I have anxiety the phrase I repeat over & over is,
> "So many things to do!" And thank you for the suggestion about
> Elevation over my heart.
>
> On Apr 8, 9:04 am, Sharon Hoehner <detoxexp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > Mary,
>
> > Sounds like you are doing the right things. Are you using Vetiver? Peaceful
> > Child blend?
>
> > I did a bunch of Brain State treatments that were extremely helpful for me
> > with ADD, depression, etc.  FIRST, I did all the nutritional things
> > possible for my brain but I had a bad injury/concussion as a child that 40
> > years later still showed up on my charts and if I didn't constantly take
> > some kind of brain food I would relapse.  I had a very traumatic birth
> > which is what sets your brain patterns for life if you don't fix it (my
> > mother almost died and was unconscious - they told my Dad that we would not
> > likely survive - nice message to hear when you are ready to greet the
> > world!).  Brain State will REPAIR this for good.  It is worth the
> > investment and then all things you do will work far more effectively. I
> > have a really good friend in San Diego that can do it for you. If
> > interested just email me personally and I will give you his contact info
> > (he's visiting here now and will be in SD again shortly).  This is not a
> > band-aid solution but an actual "cure".  He's also done all the Tony
> > Robbins coaching, etc so you have the benefit of learning how to change
> > thinking patterns as well.  Great deal.
>
> > Religion can put a great deal of pressure on a person.  As Jesus summed it
> > all up, "Love God. Love your neighbour." Don't stress yourself about
> > anything else!  Just stick to that and you will feel better.  It's not
> > about torturing yourself.  "Love your neighbor as YOURSELF." You MUST love
> > yourself FIRST before you can do that for others.  Right now your brain
> > isn't functioning to full capacity. Don't think God doesn't know that.
> > Don't think you need to do more than you can.  Use Elevate on heart to help
> > this.  Hope this helps!
>
> > On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 8:38 PM, Mary Kuemmerle <maryoilsem...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> > > Hi everyone,
>
> > > My name's Mary; I'm a pretty new IPC in San Diego. DoTerra is changing
> > > my life for the better but I'm still really struggling. It has changed
> > > enough that I feel confident in the oils' ability & want to share them
> > > with everyone but I know there are still things that I'm missing.
> > > Basically the only oils I have right now are the Family Physician kit,
> > > Peaceful Child, all the mood oils, Solace, most of the citrus oils &
> > > the LLV supplements & we just got a Lotus diffuser.
>
> > > WHAT I AM DOING
>
> > > Following Rochelle in Arizona's protocol, (Thanks Rochelle!) & that
> > > has helped but I'm on the LLV supplements, I do Balance on one foot,
> > > then layer Elevation & Peaceful Child blend on the other foot in the
> > > AM & Serenity, Lavender (each on one foot) & Peaceful Child blend at
> > > night
>
> > > WHAT I AM STRUGGLING WITH
>
> > > Well there's a lot but I'll start with the basics & then add things if
> > > anyone needs further clarification:
>
> > > *ADD* - my ADD isn't the "bouncing off the walls" ADD it's more like
> > > if I didn't take my Adderall (I'm on 10 mg as well as 12.5 mg of
> > > Pristiq which I used to be on Zoloft, Ativan & 8 times as much Pristiq
> > > so that's progress!) then you would be talking to me & I wouldn't know
> > > how to respond like I would be super lethargic. On my Adderall I have
> > > more energy but I think stress is making it worse where I cannot seem
> > > to stay on task. I get so many thoughts all at once & feel like I'm
> > > being stretched in a thousand directions. It's nearly as bad as it
> > > used to be thanks to the oils & the supplements. I know there are
> > > things I need to do like clean up my diet, (eat more! sometimes I just
> > > don't feel like getting myself anything), exercise...I also have a
> > > mental block about exercise because I used to be really good about it
> > > & now it's really difficult. I know Vetiver & lavender are recommended
> > > but aren't those more "calming"?
>
> > > *MOTIVATION/DEPRESSION/ANXIETY* - It's just SO hard to get myself
> > > going during the day...I used to not be able to even get out of bed
> > > before 8:00 but then I had trouble sleeping. This week luckily I've
> > > been forcing myself out of bed by 7:30 at the latest so I could
> > > regulate my sleep pattern. My depression & anxiety have improved
> > > significantly since starting the LLV but I do still get overwhelmed
> > > with simple daily tasks like cleaning & preparing food & then in the
> > > evening have a hard time winding down because I'm not satisfied with
> > > what I accomplished that day. I know that my hormones are off even
> > > though the doctor says they're "normal." It's totally embarrassing but
> > > I would grow a beard if I didn't take care of my facial hair every day
> > > & my period is always irregular. I do have to remember the progress I
> > > have made...months ago I could barely get out of bed in the morning,
> > > felt suicidal at times, had severe panic attacks & am now working part-
> > > time & building my doTerra business (which has been overwhelming
> > > trying to do both!) where six months ago the idea of working seemed
> > > preposterous.
>
> > > *SPIRITUALITY - I'm a Latter-Day Saint (Mormon) & I know that I must
> > > be the ONLY one on here (;-)) but anyway faith in God is really
> > > important to me. I feel like I've lost my connection with God & now
> > > have this negative association with prayer & scripture study; things
> > > that used to come easily for me. It's hard to concentrate & then I
> > > feel guilty & can't seem to wrap my head around the fact that it's not
> > > about guilt that it's about relying on Christ to lift me up.
>
> > > *OVERALL - Just feeling like life is one big long to-do list that I'm
> > > never going to accomplish! I know what a lot of you will tell me about
> > > the progress I have made...how well I'm doing....blah blah blah :-) &
> > > I *know* it's all true it's just really *feeling* it. I remember in
> > > intensive cognitive therapy the therapists saying things & all of us
> > > saying, "I know, I know!" I know there are so many posts on here about
> > > anxiety/depression/ADD but I thought I would make my own since it's
> > > different for everyone.
>
> > > On a positive note I have started sending out samples & have positive
> > > response, a few customers in just a few weeks & I have never been so
> > > passionate about anything. My husband is so supportive even though
> > > we're on such a limited budget because he's never seen me so dedicated
> > > to something that he knows I can fly with doTerra! My therapist also
> > > wants to start referring her other clients to me which has been a slow
> > > start because I needed to get her samples to show to people but I've
> > > also started to contact other therapists in the area. :-)
>
> > > Thanks,
>
> > > ~ Mary
>
> > > --
> > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > > For more options, visit this group at
> > >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> > --
> > Sharon Hoehner
> > * <http://www.ncdsecretlaunch.com/detoxqueen>www.endcandidablog.com
> > **(604) 894-6940 Home Office Pacific Time
> > (604) 905-9240 Cell Phone *

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment