Friday 6 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Plantar fasciitis

How often is she using the oils? She will need to be consistent in
using the lemongrass on her plantar fasciitis at least twice daily,
morning and night, if not 3-4 times a day. I also used past tense on
it for the pain. I healed my condition in 6-8 weeks and I suffered
with pf for many, many years. I have not had any recurring episodes
since I healed it and it has been close to two years now. I am a true
believer! I would say to tell her keep on trying!!! It will work with
persistence and patience.

On Apr 4, 3:25 am, "lisa R." <lilredb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My friend has intense plantar fasciitis and is very athletic. I
> recommended some protocalls from previous posts including LLV,
> frankincense, and lemongrass. I also suggested aromatouch for
> circulation to the area while she sleeps. Has anyone tried anything
> recently that actually worked for them? Thank you for your input and
> suggestions.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment