Thursday 5 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Plantar fasciitis

I have struggled with Plantar Fascitis for many years (I had to give up impact exercise for the past few years). I have managed mine before I was intrudeces to essential oils with a supportive shoe (like Dansko's), an orthotic in my athletic shoes, no impact exercises when it is bothering me, wearing night splints, messaging it with a tennis ball, and stretching daily. Since it is under control I do not need to try oils as of yet. I would defenitly try Deep Blue for the pain if I needed though. I am not an experienced oiler by any means though.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment