Thursday 5 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Oil Pulling

Yes I do! It's easy as long as I'm in the shower and don't have to
talk to anyone!!!

On Apr 5, 12:28 pm, Valerie Hampton <vale...@donhamptonrealtor.com>
wrote:
> Holy cow, Gmacc, do you really oil pull for 15-20 minutes?  Great info.
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>
> [mailto:everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Gmacc
> Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2012 11:25 AM
> To: Everything doTERRA
> Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Oil Pulling
>
> I am a true believer of oil pulling! If I feel like i'm coming down with
> something, the first thing I do is oil pulling. I put a couple drops of FCO
> or any carrier oil on a spoon with a couple drops of onguard and then a drop
> of oregano and start swishing it around my mouth. It feels like hardly
> anything is in your mouth at first, but after 15-20 minutes there is quite a
> mouthfull!  I find it easiest to do while in the shower. Spit it out in the
> garbage when done. The oil pulling seems to alleviate whatever was going on!
> I'm surprised more people don't do this. It is so simple and effective!!!
>
> On Apr 3, 11:42 pm, "Dzdote...@aol.com" <Dzdote...@aol.com> wrote:
> > thanks to all who posted and here with the questions and answers. This
> > is the first I have ever heard of oil pulling for health. I did do a
> > search on it and find it very fascinating. I am going to try it
> > tonight! Maybe I will loose weight??? Again, thanks.
>
> > On Saturday, November 20, 2010 8:04:37 PM UTC-8, ftballwidow wrote:
>
> > > This is just a post to explain oil pulling for those that are
> > > interesed.  I tend to be a freak about it and I mention it and then
> > > people send messages to my email to find out what it is.  It has
> > > already been explained and it is here if you search but I will do it
> > > again in a post with the subject of oil pulling. Maybe it will come
> > > up first so people can find it quickly.  I don't know??? We shall see!
>
> > > Take 1 tb of safflower oil (or any carrier oil that you choose) and
> > > pull/push it around your mouth for 20 minutes and spit out.  Brush
> > > your teeth afterwards.   I swish with On Guard and Melaleuca for a
> > > couple minutes and swallow it .  I don't do them together because I
> > > want to swallow my essential oils.  But you can put your essential
> > > oils in your carrier oil that you choose to pull with.  If you want
> > > to use a hot oil like oregano then I suggest you do it with the
> > > carrier oil because it is not hot that way.
>
> > > People do this for different time lengths, use many different oils,
> > > and have rules and regs, etc.  I just explained what I do.  Google
> > > it, learn about it, and make a decision on what you choose to do.
> > > It is great for gum health and that is connected with our heart,
> > > so... Oil Pull people!
>
> > > @ Rob James, I searched "Oil Pulling" and you have been trying for a
> > > looooong time to get everyone to listen.  I think it is so simple
> > > that people dismiss it.- Hide quoted text -
>
> > - Show quoted text -
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group athttp://www.everythingdoterra.com- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment