Monday 23 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Need Info for a Doctor

I would share the SAB compendium it's concise as well as
scientific...if he wants more info you can be prepared to share some
of Dr Hills webinars with him...do you have this info? If not I can
send it to you if you email me privately:) Good luck!

On Apr 23, 11:51 pm, purplekris...@sbcglobal.net wrote:
> I have just received an opportunity talk with a Doctor TOMORROW! I have been looking thru our site trying to find some information to give to the doctor! Want something that a Doctor would want know and hear more about the oils! Any ideas! Something from Dr hill maybe! Idk! Could you direct me to what I am looking for! Anyone ever talk to a Doctor! I am open to any advice! Thank you in advance!
>
> Smiles
> Krishna
> Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment