Monday 23 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Malaria pills

That is a really personal decision. I, myself, would take the pills.
Once you contract malaria you can have issues for the rest of your
life if not treated correctly. We have a friend who's daughter got it
while working in Kenya and ended up having problems occur a year later
after having moved back to the states. I don't know that her
experience is typical (I don't think it is, she probably was not
treated correctly the first time around as she was living in another
country), but I didn't want to chance it, so when I went to Tanzania
for a trip I took the medication even though I normally steer clear of
prescriptions if I can. That was before I had the oils, but I would
still take it today if it was for just a temporary trip. I am sure
there are others who wouldn't take a prescription. Just make sure he
understands the risks so he can make an educated decision. There are
also different types of malaria in different parts of the world and
that might make a difference in his decision also. Some strains of the
parasite are much more aggressive if I remember correctly.

Andrea

On Apr 23, 5:20 am, caroline anderson <andersoncar...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi all, have a friend leaving for Haiti, and he is taking all the
> recommended oils with him for prevention of malaria, but I am
> wondering if he should still take the Malaria pills as well.  Hate to
> send him off thinking the oils is all he needs.  I did search on here
> and there is not much mentioned about before traveling.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment