Friday 6 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: LRP orders

You don't have to set up an additional LRP account to place a second
order this month. Just place any additional LRP orders by phone and
you'll still get points for them.
Janice

On Apr 6, 11:00 am, Mahina Jansson <mahin...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Correct. You get LRP points on anything on a LRP order that is at least 50PV or more!
>
> Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 08:58:25 -0700
> From: emailbyela...@gmail.com
> To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> Subject: [Everything doTERRA] LRP orders
>
> Okay, so as long as I have already placed on LRP order of $125+, if I have other small orders I need to place (like I realized I need to get the anti-aging moisturizer, scrub and pore-reducing toner asap), if I do those as LRP orders, even though they are less than $125, I will get point credit, right?
> When would a consultant ever want to order wholesale when you don't get points for it?  The only reason I would think to do that is if you are NOT participating in the LRP program.
> I lost myself a ton of points because I placed two very large wholesale orders, thinking that was what you were supposed to do after placing your LRP order for the month.  =(
> THANKS!  Soon I'll understand how all of this works!~Elaine
>
> --
>
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
>
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>
> For more options, visit this group at
>
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment