Tuesday 24 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: I need your help

On Apr 24, 8:48 pm, wholenewmom <wholenew...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Donna.
>
> I would love to correspond about adrenal issues as I can.  I have been
> dealing with this for 1.5 years and am doing much better.
>
> On Apr 24, 1:35 am, donnad <odar1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
> Hello Wholenewwoman, I would so love to hear what you are doing for your adrenals. I feel like I'm beating my head against a brick wall with this ailment.. need to get a good grip on this and feel better long term not short term.

Any info you bear to share, I would be most appreciated.
>
>
>
>
> > Thanks Everyone... much appreciated.
>
> > On Apr 24, 1:30 pm, Ginny Eiseman <gi...@kpunet.net> wrote:
>
> > > If you go to everythingessential.me they have a protocol for adrenal
> > > fatigue. Follow that. Also, eliminate white flour, white rice, potatoes,
> > > all forms of sugar except stevia and the occasional agave syrup and
> > > avoid artificial sweeteners. Your adrenals won't balance out until all
> > > that is out of your system. If you haven't already, after a month on the
> > > diet try the cleanse and renew. Adrenals do take a long time to heal but
> > > LLV and slim n sassy should help.
> > > gin
>
> > > On 4/23/2012 5:58 PM, donnad wrote:
>
> > > > OK firstly my doc had prescribe methly prednislone to curb my own
> > > > production of cortisol which is being released from adrenals.
> > > > Apparently my adrenals are flat.. so am not sure if iam over producing
> > > > or under but anyhow thats what I've been taking.
>
> > > > Now I also have type 2 diabetes.. and I have been taking the slim and
> > > > sassy drops and a battery of oils for immune and energy.  My average
> > > > monthly spend with doterra is around Aud $500... so a bucket load of
> > > > money!
> > > > I am also on the LLV and phytoestrogens.
>
> > > > Now the problem i'm having is this :-  my doc wants to stop the methyl
> > > > prednislone as it causes high blood sugar readings  and I;ve checked
> > > > and it does - it takes forever for it to come down to any reasonable
> > > > reading.. my problem is - i cant function with out the Methyl Pred...
> > > > is there anyone with any knowledge about what oils i can have to
> > > > combat this?  because I;ve stopped the Methyl Pred for 1 week - I've
> > > > gained back the 2kgs which I;ve lost - and that whilst using slim and
> > > > sassy... also I've no energy and can't concentrate... very lethargic
> > > > and feel anxious and stress all the time :(

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment