Wednesday 25 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Frankincense Testimonal

Very exciting. Thank you for sharing!


On Apr 25, 9:54 pm, AustinTXNicole <nmhallida...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am so very excited but also extremely proud to post this testimonial
> about the wonderful healing powers of Frankincense essential oil.
>
> The backstory:
>
> My grandmother who is in her 80's is no longer able to drive because
> she has gone almost blind due to macular degeneration in her eyes. She
> can't drive, she can't read, she can see a little bit, but not enough
> to really be able to make anything out.
>
> I decided to have her try Frankincense because many people on here
> have reported a lot of good experiences with using it.
>
> So last weekend, I sent her a small sample size bottle of Frankincense
> and advised her to put one drop under each eye. She has been putting
> it on about 4 times per day, since Saturday, April 21st. Yesterday
> (Tuesday) I received a call from her to report to me that she went
> onto her computer to try and read the news and her eyesight was 50%
> better! She noticed an improvement after only 3 days!!! She is so
> excited. I'M so excited, just hearing that. We are hoping her eyesight
> continues to improve. It just reaffirms my faith that doing this
> business was absolutely the right thing to do and I am really helping
> people!
>
> On a side note, I am now using Frankincense or Immortelle under my
> eyes as well, because I have one really bad astigmatism and I'm hoping
> that it gets a lot better now!
>
> Doing doTERRA has been one of the most positive things I have ever
> done and I just wanted to share this with y'all.  :)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment