Monday 2 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Extreme Sensitization

Thank you for the replies so far.

Can anyone else comment on protocols for avoiding contact
sensitization?

For instance, taking a break every 10 days or so, or alternating
oils? I'm just looking for a guideline here as I'm new to giving this
type of holistic advice.

Thanks much.

On Apr 1, 8:02 pm, Rhonda Hill <uraqu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I had an infection on one of my fingers that I was certain may have been
> MRSA. Because I don't like the taste of most of the oils, I put the On
> Guard in a capsule. That might be an alternative for your customer. I take
> almost all my oils in a capsule.
> Rhonda
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 10:20 PM, kcoapen <kcoakleype...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Some of the Safety data in the ME book states that certain oils (such
> > as On Guard) after repeated use can result in extreme contact
> > sensitization. Does anyone know exactly that means? That after so much
> > use it could cause an allergic reaction?
>
> > I have a customer treating a staph infection on her fingers with
> > OnGuard and Melaleuca.  She is also nursing her infant.  I'm having
> > her apply 2-3 times a day.  She feels she is showing improvement but
> > has some hesitations with the oils in general, and having them come
> > into close proximity to her 6 month olds face so regularly.
>
> > I've seen others recommend taking a break periodically from oil use
> > when treating something long term.  What is the standard rule of thumb
> > for these breaks?
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment