Tuesday 3 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Essential Oils for Pregnancy and Labor

Joanna,

I'm just wondering about using DigestZen since it contains fennel? I
seem to be getting to the point where the nausea is subsided a bit,
but I have taken it over the last few weeks during my pregnancy. Is
this something to be concerned about? Great info, can't wait to jump
over to your link and buy the book, it's just what I've been looking
for on this forum - all the answers! Thanks!

On Mar 28, 11:19 pm, Joanna <unfoldingl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yaaay!
> Love to be of service to my doTerra Family!
> xox

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment