Sunday 1 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: emergency prep

If you get any more information on this will you please share? My
hubby helps with some emergency/disaster preparedness teams and I'd
love to "share"!
Thanks
~Lillian

On Mar 29, 5:23 pm, Tiff <tiff...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have the opportunity to teach emergency prep/survival classes and I
> am looking for information in regards to this topic. I have watched
> the webinar on ShareDoterra Emergency Preparedness with EOs but I am
> looking for a LOT more. Anybody have resources they could share? A
> specific question I have been asked is how much will the oils purify
> water for drinking? The list goes on. I would appreciate any help
> available.
>
> Tiff

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment