Monday 23 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: breathe and On Guard

Regular coconut oil is just fine. Breathe and OnGuard are fine at the
same time. Just don't mix them first. I LOVE Basil for these kind of
situations. Go to builddoterra.com and under education listen to the
Basil conference call. Very interesting. I also use a small amount
of oregano on my 3 year olds feet twice a day when she gets a virus.

On Apr 23, 3:59 pm, Rebecca Burt <becburt1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I like to use Frankincense for lingering nasty coughs .  I put it on my little girl's chest and back. She had pneumonia when she was 18 months. I'm SO thankful to have the oils to stop sickness from progressing to that point now!  I hope this helps!
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Apr 23, 2012, at 12:47 PM, Miki Hartley <mikihart...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > My soon to be 3 year old son has a nasty cough and if history repeats
> > itself he will develop pnuemonia..!
> > I have had recent success applying Breathe to his feet, chest and back
> > to control his cough, but not this time.
> > Last night we applied On Guard to his feet and chest diluted w/
> > Coconut oil.
> > I waited until lunch to apply Breathe.
> > Can i use Breathe and On Guard at the same time on a young child or on
> > anyone??
> > I am a nursing Mom, should I be concerned about applying On Guard??
> > Also, since introducing On Guard, he has had green spinach like stool,
> > is this normal???
> > I am using Reg. coconut oil and just low heat to melt it for dilution,
> > is this ok, instead of the "fractionated" oil???
>
> > Thanks,
> > Miki
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment