Monday 16 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Aroma Ace Diffuser

A suggestion would be a lower intensity and change the schedule, like 5 on and 15 off.  Of course if this won't get enough aroma into the air you can nix that suggestion.  

I've been using a Whisper at home (the Aroma Ace in my classroom) and didn't like it at first for anything longer than an hour, but someone told me to just add more oil.  Have tried about 10-12 drops, whatever oil or blend you may want, for a 3 hour stretch and it just gives a nice amount of scent.  Good luck!

On Sunday, April 15, 2012 8:10:44 AM UTC-7, CBW wrote:
I have a Aroma Ace diffuser that use in my bedroom. I started out with
straight oil and set to 20 minutes on 20 minutes off and like medium
intensity it used the Lemon oil in like 1 1/2 days and pretty good
aroma. I thought well that is going to be a little pricy. Then I tried
about 25 drops Wild Orange and filled the rest of a 15 ml with FCO,
that did not diffuse at all for some reason. Now I have tried about 25
drops of Breathe and filled about half way of a 15ml bottle and that
works but not very Aromatic. My question is has anybody came up with a
recipe for the Aroma Ace that is aromatic and doesn't use a 15ml
bottle of oil a day, a happy medium would be great.

Chuck

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment