Wednesday 25 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Are any of the oils safe to put IN the nose???

Thanks!  There is so much great info here, it rivals Everything Essential.me IMHO, only more responses! ;-)

Becky

On Tuesday, April 24, 2012 9:01:41 PM UTC-7, Amelia1968 wrote:
Not at all share all you want...that's what this forum is all about! I
appreciate you asking though:)

Elaine, thanks and I wasn't even trying to be humorous this time:) lol
Glad you got a laugh out of it...it was pretty funny esp the Onguard
thing omgoodness you should have seen our faces when this person
shared what she had done! Wowsers we ALL had flying saucers for eyes
that night! lol

On Apr 24, 8:15 pm, Rebecca Farvour <ichooseo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Amelia,
>
> This sounds great, would you mind if I shared with the people on my general
> doTERRA info email list?  I like to send good tips and ideas on to them...
>  Thanks,  Becky
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On Monday, April 23, 2012 11:18:15 PM UTC-7, Amelia1968 wrote:
>
> > My mom came up with a sinus "Momma's Magic Bullet" about a yr ago and
> > it has worked for MANY ppl suffering from sinus infections...here's
> > what we do:
> > 2 drops Onguard
> > 4 drops Oregano (or Thyme)
> > 4 drops Rosemary (or Melaleuca)
> > 2 drops Franki
> > 2 drops Myrrh (when REALLY bad)
> > Place in capsule and take as needed...I have seen this work miracles
> > when NOTHING else would open up sinuses w/in minutes...I have known
> > ppl to take this as often as every 2hrs while awake the first day and
> > as little as 1xdaily when getting over it...all with success:)
>
> > As for "safely" putting oils in the nose weeeelllll I don't think it
> > is recommended but I can tell you that both my hubby and I have used
> > Breathe up our noses and have not died from it nor have we suffered
> > any harm...I have also used Franki as well as Peppermint in this
> > manner...I know none of these are recommended but it worked for
> > me...IF you decide to use the Breathe or Eucalyptus in your nose
> > realize it could burn/sting so be prepared and remember our ME book
> > says DO NOT PLACE OILS in nose or ears...just sayin;) I also know
> > someone who mistakenly used Onguard in her ear for an ear
> > infection...it burned something terrible and even though she would
> > NEVER do it again she says it took care of that ear infection! That
> > was over a year ago and she's still alive and didn't lose her
> > hearing...
> > Just to be clear I DO NOT recommend this though!:)
>
> > On Apr 11, 2:29 pm, Elaine <emailbyela...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Strange question, I bet... but I have a cold that is just kicking my
> > butt!
> > >  I've been taking capsules every 4 hours with oregano, melaleuca, and On
> > > Guard.  I've been rubbing eucalyptus and Breathe all over my throat and
> > > sinuses.  I've been attached to my Lotus filled with Breathe,
> > eucalyptus,
> > > Purify and On Guard.  I'm taking my LLV.  I don't know how else to kick
> > > this!
>
> > > I was looking at the AromaTools website and saw this:
> > >  http://www.aromatools.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=9179&CartID=2
> > > I was wondering if it would be safe to put Breathe and/or eucalyptus
> > mixed
> > > with distilled water in one of these nose spray bottles and inhale it?
> > >  Anyone with experience using this kind of treatment??
>
> > > Before anyone suggests it, I'm really not open to the nettle-pot method
> > > right now.
>
> > > Thanks in advance for your help!
> > > Elaine

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment