Saturday 21 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Ouch... gerd

Once in a while I have that aweful experience of "burping up" stomach
acid. I had eaten a little late, went to sleep and woke up about an
hour later gasping for air, with terrible stinging in my throat. As I
usually do when this happens, I grabbed my bedside oil bag and reached
for what I thought was the Lemon, which can be very effective for
stomach acid. I only had the light from my iPad, and I did not realize
that I picked up ginger instead of lemon. Both have lids that are a
shade of yellow, and a name about the same length.

I opened the lid and dropped several drops down my throat., then
swallowed hard. The pain, discomfort and stinging stopped instantly.
It was then I realized that this was not lemon, but was thrilled
anyway. I have told a few friends, and got some feed back finally
today that someone had a similar experience using ginger for gerd and
heartburn. With a second testimonial, I decided to share the
experience.

It happened one other time. This time I swallowed the drops with a
little bit of water, and it worked grat again!

Ginger neutralizes stomach acid is my undocumented conclusion.

Happy oiling.

Rob James

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment